Congratulations, you've arrived at the Two Kings Game's D4: Basic Beta test page. If you've found yourself on this page it's probably because some annoying little voice in the back of your mind is telling you that you need try out this wonderful new game. Well, you can tell that little voice, "now's your chance".
We at Two Kings Games are inviting you to join us in a public beta test of our latest game, D4: Basic. How do you get on board? Easy. To your right, you'll find a link to our D4: Basic beta test application form. It's a small form that we hope will help us better evaluate our new game by putting together a more broad tester base.
After completing your form (and after we have time to review your application) and if you're accepted, you then have access to the following items:
- The D4: Basic beta test document download page
- The D4: Basic beta test forum
- The D4: Basic comment and suggestion form
- You'll also already be considered a $5 dollar backer on our future Kickstarter and acquire all the benefits that come along with it
- D4: Basic Ruleset (art not included).
- 4 Hero Cards (art not included). The 4 original Hero Cards needed to play D4: Basic. These items will have to be printed and cut out.
- 7 Treasure Cards (art not included). The 7 treasure cards that will be be required to play the first scenario, Trouble in Treaton, that will be released along with the initial D4: Basic rule-set. Like the Hero Cards, these items will need to be printed 2 sided and cut out for play.
- Trouble in Treaton (art not included). One of the three initial D4: Basic scenarios that will be released along with the main D4: Basic rulebook.